Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September, 6-11pm
Pope John Paul II Square, Mellieha
Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform sustainable consumer & vendor platform
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
- Increase your brand awareness and your sales during this amazing weekend!
Who can participate?
Vendors that fit the standard criteria of the Eco Market can participate. Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page, include as many details about your sustainability features as possible, and we will get back to you. Stalls can be of any category, selling products or promoting services.
EARLY BIRD FEES – Applicable from 01.08 to 07.08
The below rates are inclusive of a 2×2 mtr wooden stall with table, power supply, pre and post event promotion. VAT not included.
Stall rates for vendors:
STANDARD FEES – APPLICABLE FROM 12/08 TO 21/08:
EXPIRED EARLY BIRD FEES FROM 1 TO 7 AUGUST
To apply, fill in the form below to submit your application. You’ll receive a response within 24 hours with the price according to which days and the total number of days that you choose. For any other enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the form below to apply.
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products, stall display and packaging.
The market operates on a zero single-use-plastic policy.
For transparency reasons, we keep here the Early Bird Fees that were published on 01/08, expired on 07/08 and consquently extended till 12/08.